Monday, February 18, 2008

A productive Monday

It was a rare productive Monday! Usually, I get nothing done on Mondays because I am so busy with the daycare, but since it was a no school day, I didn't have as many, and I got something accomplished. First, these are from the first day of school this past August. All of the circles are actually off-cuts from another project, that's exciting to me, I love using up my extras! I also added some fun 3-D objects which I got from my SS last year (thanks, Marsha!)
Family layout:
Brandon's: (notice how I put the frame "on the wonk" - tilted, hey one step at a time!)
Randy's:
These are from Brandon's 6th Birthday last September. I love the patterned paper, it's from a great My Minds Eye (MME) stack I got at costco last fall! I love it so much, I bought 2 stacks! And the best part about it is, I pulled that paper out of my scrap box! I also used eyelets, which I haven't used in forever! It took me a few tries to remember how to use the crop-a-dile, I wasted 2, but, I finally got it. I also used my cuttlebug on this first one, I don't pull that out enough either!
Brandon's layout:
Family:
Sticking with my goals, I've finished 49 pages so far this year! Maybe, just maybe, I will blow that 300 pages out of the water!
Hope to be back tomorrow with some more!

2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

You DID get a lot accomplished. I love Alphalicious here. And I love the MME paper you used. Beautiful as always -- such clean lines!

Anonymous said...

Love them all Lynn! I'm so proud of you turning that one frame. I know you don't like to do that..LOL! It looks great! You are on a roll girl!