Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

So, I did these layouts yesterday, I have had a heck of a time getting this blog updated these past few days, something to do with blogger...
So, I did RAndy's football pictures. I was waiting on the new Cricut cartridges, hoping for a sports cartridge, well I don't really care for the new sports cartridges, and there wasn't any football anyways, so, I just used patterned paper.
Family book:
This is really a four page layout, I'm hoping to find some panoramic page protectors for them.

And finally, the team picture. All fo these are for Randy's book.
So, nothing major, but, still 6 more pages done! I think I'm up to 68 for the year, but, I can't remember for sure right now! It's been one of those days!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

You did a great job on the football pages. I loved how you lined the photos down the middle!

Stampin' Meg said...

Great sports pages- really shows the action- great job!