Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Four More!

Well, I finished 4 more pages today! I actually started them last week, but was just able to finish them today. It's sort of a 4 page layout of our visit to the Denver Firefighter's Museum. If you are ever in Denver, you should check it out, especially if you have kids, it is actually geared towards the kids. This layout is for our family book, as I posted the kids pages last week!

Okay, I actually took the pictures and got them posted to the blog right away! What an accomplishment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love these new ones too! I really like how you did the title! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the Lo's and especially the fireman papaer at the bottom. It is perfect for the LO!

Lynn said...

These are wonderful pages!