Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fifty is Nifty!

I finished 2 more pages today! I have now accomplished 51 pages since January 1st! And 22 pages in February! I have also used 30 pages of patterned paper! I really want to use up 100 sheets before the new releases come out this spring, because there are some fantastic new lines coming!

So, this is when Brandon lost his first tooth this past August. He has since lost 6, and on of his top teeth is being stubborn about coming in. I've only done this page for Brandon's book, because I want to put all his teeth on my page (he made little envelopes for them) and I haven't been motivated to make all of the shadow boxes for them yet! I used eyelets again and laced some ribbon through them! I have never done that before. I wish I would have used a colored base page now, but...

This page is for Randy's book. He and Clinton thought they were so funny trying to convince me Randy really wanted a mohawk! It's a good thing he didn't really want one, as it was a bit off center! I used Mini Monograms for the title on this one, and it really gave me some troubles on some of the letters. I really wanted curly q "n" 's, but they just kept tearing. I usually don't have much troubles with my cricut. It was kind of frustrating. But, the page turned out "okay"...
Well, hopefully I will get a few more done this week. I would really like to hit sixty by the end of February. Only 9 to go! Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

wowo love the pop of the blue and ornage page. I had to chuckle at the mohawk one-it's the exact opposite hair palcement of the barbars!

Eagle Craftz said...

I love both these LO!!

Love the paper!!! Titles are great!!