Friday, February 22, 2008

Have a great weekend!

I got a few more pages done of the past couple of days!
This first one is kind of out of my comfort zone, I thought I really loved it, but now that I look at it on the screen, I'm not totally sure, so if you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment on it.
So, I love all the arrows on the AE cart, and the circles from George, I am really into circles lately.
The story behind this is, we had the sprinkler running and Clinton sent Brandon out to turn it off, he was gone for a while and when I went to check it out, this is what I found! It was a huge mess, but, look at that smile! I couldn't be mad, I just took some pictures!
Again, give me your feedback! This is for the family book
This was done yesterday, it was like the easiest layout ever, I just pulled the patterned paper from the stack, trimmed it slightly and mounted it on a blue cardstock. I then decided to add the USA to tie in the blue. Simple, easy, done! This is for Brandon.
Obviously this is Brandon's layout to match the two I did a few days ago!
So please leave me a comment, and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tammy E. said...

Okay, I love those pool layouts -- the colors are yummy! And you did great "wonking" those photos. Maybe I need to challenge you like we did last year! Wasn't that so fun??? Oh the memories.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn,
Boy, you are steam rolling through those Lo's.
I love the circles you used on Brandon's page.Cute story too.
Have a great Saturday.

Eagle Craftz said...

So the boy the boots and the mud is a great lo!!

Love how it is in sequence!!