Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Finally

Okay, I really have been scrapping a lot lately, and today, I finally got around to taking the pictures, and I think I have figured out how to get the pictures to look right now, so we will see!

First pages are from Christmas, I didn't take a lot of pictures of the boys opening gifts, but enough, I guess. I think this is the first time I have ever scrapped Christmas! It seems crazy, you would think if you got nothing else done, you would do Christmas, but, I have a lot of catching up to do as far as Christmas is concerned! So, this one is for the family book. Obviously I do a similar layout for 3 different books, if I had to come up with a new idea for each book, i would never get done!


Randy's Book:

Brandon's book:


Next, these were taken over Christmas break, the weekend before Christmas, this was the first time that Brandon had ever been pulled behind the 4-wheeler. We used to do it a lot with Randy (we used an onld car hood) but we haven't done it in years. They both had a great time! I got the "layout" idea for this from a recent issue of CK.



Randy's Book:

Brandon's Book:

School Christmas program. This was Brandon's first school program. Randy doesn't have one any more, so just 2 pictures! Very simple, I did use my new paper dolls cartridge, and I think there is a striking resemblence to my Brandon! I was so excited to see the "antlers"!

Brandon's book:

Sunday School Christmas Program. Again just 2 pics, as Randy is too old! These were super simple, and are really pretty plain, not my favorites by any stretch, but, they are done.
Family book:
Brandon's Book:
And these next two pages I did a few months ago, class pictures:
Randy:
Brandon:

Okay, so that is it for today! I am hoping to post as I get things finished, but more realistically, hopefully once a week. I just hope I can continue on my scrapfest! It feels great to get things done! My goal for 2008 is to do 300 pages and all of 2007! I have completed 18 pages, and the majority of December. I'm going to try to work backwards, but I think that won't last long because I usually scrap the pics that catch my eye that day.
I also have several hundred pages I need to get into books. I spent nearly all of my Christmas money on albums and page protectors and have yet to get any of that done, and I think I need to get some more books because I have changed my mind on how I'm going to do it! Again, I just hope I continue to get stuff done!









1 comment:

Lynn said...

I absolutely Love how you designed the "snow much fun" and "sledding layouts". Those are fabulous layouts!