Friday, January 18, 2008

a blog about scrapping or football?

HHHMMMM, I had intended to post some more layouts that I have finished in the past week, but I still haven't taken pictures of them. So, instead, I'm just going to repeat this

GO PACK GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
So, they play the Giants in Green Bay on Sunday in the division championship game! They win this one and it's on to the Super Bowl! So here is hoping for lots of snow and cold temperatures in Green Bay. And maybe Eli will get some bad room service, nothing serious of course.
Maybe Monday I will get my layouts posted!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey Lynn,

I love the LOs and other projects you have posted at the bottom!! So creative! :)

Froggy said...

woo hoo..another packer fan!! Man..we were so close to going to the superbowl! Hopefully next year!! :)