Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WooHoo!!! & WooHoo!!!

Finally! We signed papers on the house yesterday! It is officially ours! What a pain this process has been, just to put it in perspective, the papers changed no less than 3 times YESTERDAY alone! Crazy! But, it's finally done! That is one WooHoo!!!! By this time next week we will be moved in over there and will just have the cleaning left in this house!

The second WooHoo!!! is that in the midst of all this stress, I was still able to loose 3.4 pounds last week! That is insane to me, because even though I am still following the plan, and have been getting some exercise, I just don't feel like I am giving as much as I was, but maybe that's because I am just more used to the program that it's nearly effortless, I don't know. I do know that I was so stressed Thursday and Friday last week that I literally had to talk myself out of eating like I used to! I really think I can stick with this for the long haul because if I can make it through such a stessful time and not binge, then I should be fine!

Randy had a Dr. appointment on Friday. He did get the cast removed, which was nice (his foot was totally gross inside there, YUCK!!!), however, even though he is back in the boot, he still can't walk on it, so he is still on the crutches. That is the most down I have seen him about the whole situation, he's really not enjoying having to use the crutches in school. He goes back on the 9th and if all is well, he will hopefully be in some kind of brace in his shoe and life will be much better.

The boys have been back in school for a week, and all is well. Randy has had homework every night, but luckily not anything too overwhelming.

So, I will hopefully be back one day next week with some pictures of our new house! And then hopefully I will be able to scrap again fairly soon, and my blog will return to a crafting blog! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

congrats on all fronts, the house, the weight loss and getting the cast off. I know how he is feeling. My son has been in one since last week of July. He missed going to Junior Olympics by 5 days due to a fractured foot. So good luck with all you've got going on.