Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting there!

Well, I managed to get the other house cleaned over the weekend and I am making my way through the half of the garage that they threw everything in from the basement. I foresee being done with that by the weekend. Thank goodness! Clinton has already been complaining about everything in the garage, so I just want to be done so that all that's left is his junk! LOL! Of course, I will still have my scraproom to get through, but that only affects me and I can do it at my own pace! PHEW!

We ate at McDonald's no less than 3 times in the past week. And we don't even have fast food here where I live, that tells you how much we have been running! Somehow, I still managed to loose 2 pounds! I am over half way to my goal. I may re-evaluate that goal as I get closer, but for now, I am very pleased with the progress I am making, even under all of this stress!

Nothing new to report on Randy since the last post...

Today is my baby's Birthday!!!! Brandon is 8 years old... Makes me a little sad actually.

Well, I keep saying this, but maybe next week I will have some pictures to post! HA!

No comments: