Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first project of 2209

So, already, I'm not sticking to my goals, as I said I wanted to update my blog more often and its been a couple of weeks! In my defense, this is my first project of the year!
This is my little goal book for 2009. I used old cd's and cut one edge off straight so it would be easier to bind. I was going to put ribbons on the binding, but since there are so many ribbons sticking out the sides, I thought it might be too much. I'm still not sure. I made little pockets and tags, so I could catagorize everything. I have a lot of little goals for the year and I thought this might be easier.
I really thought I was adding a lot of embellishments, but, there really isn't that much. I'm stuck though, and I think it's enough!

I used a lot of pretty paper that I have bought that I just liked, but didn't have a plan for, and some of it is pretty girly, so I couldn't use it for the boys.


I have a few more goals to add, but, I don't have any orange ribbon that isn't wide, so, I'm going to wait to add them



So that is it. Not nearly as fancy as it should be for the time it took me to do it, but, I did use a lot of fun stuff that I have bought recently, received as a gift, and had for a long time. I recently got the crop-a-dile II, and I have to say that I love that thing, so much easier on the hands than the original!
So, thanks for looking, hopefully I will be back soon with some new layouts!




1 comment:

Tammy E. said...

It is beautiful! And how awesome is that -- you have goals! Great job. I love the way you made the pockets and tags.