Friday, January 16, 2009

Wild Card

Oh what a great cartridge this is! I used to be a card maker before I found scrapbooking, now, I rarely make a card. This cartridge could change that! This is just something I did to play with the cartridge, it's not anything fancy and I didn't make it for anyone in particular, I just wanted to make something! I love that you can cut a matching envelope! I didn't cut a liner for the envelope because I couldn't decide on a paper. I also really like that you can cut a "liner" for the card as well! That is what the patterned paper is on the card, I love that I didn't have to do a bunch of measuring to make a layer. so easy! There is also a blackout version so you could cut it without all the lace cutouts, just the edges. I'm going to have fun with this one!

No comments: