Friday, January 23, 2009

What I've done this week

I actually accomplished a few things this week. Not as much as I would have liked, but at least it's something! I did 6 pages, but I didn't take a picture of one because all I did was tape the picture to the paper!
First this is for Brandon's book, self explanitory!
This is for Randy, from his birthday in 2008. I used the wildcard font for "park" I really like that cartridge, as you will see later in this post!
This is also for Randy from his birthday last year. I actually used about the same layout as above, but, it looks a little different because the papers are so different. Well, the strips on this one are actually the "waste" from above, but it's still different. That's my story...


This card is my latest from the WildCard cartridge. I'm telling this cartridge is changing my life! Okay, that's a little drastic, but I sure am enjoying making cards again. It's been a long time. This one was made for a friend of ours whose birthday is tomorrow. So, I actually had a little bit of a plan. it didn't turn out exactly, but not too bad!


And last this card was also made with WildCard, but I was just playing around again. I don't know why I didn't cut a liner for the envelope... I will probably ink the candles on the envelope if I decide to give this to someone.



Thanks for looking, hopefully I will have more to post next week!



2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

I love how you arranged the photos in your two pagers. As always, great layouts. And I love your cards too. I really like how Wild Card makes a liner for your envelope. I'm trying really hard not to be swayed to buy it!

Enfys said...

Gorgeous layouts, and I simply love your wildcard cards. You scored twice for me - my favourite cart, AND plaid paper, which I am addicted to.
hugs
Enfys x