Friday, May 13, 2011

My own memory mate & P365

Okay, I need some serious advice: what do you all think of the above? I took Brandon's team pictures the other night and thought I might make my own memory mates instead of using a template. If you were a parent who ordered one, would you be happy with this? I made a few small changes after I printed it out, but nothing major. I used Batter batter swing by Connie Prince from gottapixel.net
And below is week 18 P365, used all the same kits I've been using all along!
As always, thanks for looking!

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Lynn if I were one of the parents on the team I would definitely order this from you. You are doing such a fabulous job on making your own templates and such. U want to make me one for our track seniors. LOL Great job. I love it.

Valeri said...

I love love love it Lynn.

Debbie L said...

LOVE it, Lynn!!!!