Thursday, February 3, 2011

snowmen

Last January after a little snow, the boys & the neighbor kids spent the better part of the day outside builiding these snowmen! They started rolling back & forth in the backyard to get the snowballs so big and then brought them around to the front. You can see the big one is much bigger than even Randy! What a great day! And Randy was so awesome with all the little kids!
This is Brandon's: Family:
Randy's:


I used the kit Snowed Under by Lindsay Jane, that I got at gottapixel.net
I'll bet a few of you could use this kit right about now! LOL!
Just need 4 more to take advantage of the sale at Persnickety prints next week!
Have a great day and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

awesome pages. I think I need this kit and I don't even get snow here.

Tammy E. said...

Cute, cute, cute! I don't know which I like better -- the real snowmen or the ones on your cute pages!

Chirpin Is Fun said...

Another great layout, Lynn! Love that the kids enjoyed making the snowmen...regardless of age!

Mandy said...

Wow...you are so great at making all the pages for each book...I'm so impressed!