Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Year's 2010

I decided I needed to get my scrappin' mojo back, and I'm a little jumpy today for some reason, so I made myself do a couple of digi pages. These are from New Year's Day 2010. I used You are the Star elements by Laura Burger, Everyday Happy papers by Bella Gypsy both from gottapixel.net and the font is Pea Bea which I downloaded from kevinandamanda.com that site has a TON of great handwriting fonts, which you can download for free. She can also make a font from your own handwriting! I'm contemplating this option because I think it's the one thing that's missing from my digi layouts!

As you can see, I learned how to round my corners! I think I may have overdone it on these, but thatn's okay!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

so tell me how did you do the rounded corners? Hope you have a great weekend :)

Mandy said...

I don't think you over did it...it's nice to have all the pictures uniform.

Debbie L said...

Yea for learning something new!!! I don't know that I have done rounded corners either. Need to work on some of my classes that I have paid for. Maybe today....LOL