Monday, February 7, 2011

POTD week 5

I used the kit everyday moments by Lindsay Jane from gottapixel.net as well as some elements from Capturing day by day by Isabelle Mendez, also from gottapixel.net
WooHoo! Still so happy to be caught up on this project. I sent this page and the 10 pages from last week to persnickety prints this morning! If you didn't know, and you are into digi scrapping, they are running a sale through the 8th, use code super45 for free shipping on orders over $20, plus pages are .10cents less than normal!
As always, thanks for looking!
Oh! And I have to say WooHoo for the PaCKERS winning the Superbowl yesterday!

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

cool. I have 17 pages to upload. Hoping to make a few more to make it 20.

debbieb said...

Great layout...good for getting so many pages done

Mandy said...

I really like this LO...I love the journaling in the middle and pictures on the outside. You are a rockstar with loading so many pages...I am in awe of those of you who are so ontop of this!

Jenn said...

Love it love it love it!! This is really cool. You guys make me want to try digi.