Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gingerbread digi

Last week a post an adorable picture of my little man when we did gingerbread houses at school. Of course, I couldn't wait to make a layout, and the quickest way to do that is digi of course! I started it right away last week, but just got a few minutes to finish it today! this is a 2 pager (wish i knew how to post them next to each other, I'll have to work on that!) anyways, it's for B's book, don't know if I will make one for the family book yet. Oh, heck, you know I probably will, how can I know with such a great picture?!
Used the Sugar Plum kit by Connie Prince, which I got from gottapixel.net
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Great job Lynn!

~BridgetL~ said...

I love it. I need to pick up that kit for the boys pics.

~BridgetL~ said...

just so you know I love it so much, Im going to copy you just a little.