Friday, December 10, 2010

A few traditional layouts

Here are a few traditional layouts that I have done somewhat recently. I admit, that most of them were done before I learned digital! But, I still have lots of pictures that I've already printed so I will definitely be scrapping those the traditional way!
Halloween 2009 Randy's book: Brandon's book:

Family book:

Homecoming 2209 Randy's book:



I think this will be for Randy's book, but might go in the family book:




Brandon's book:



Randy's book:




Thanks for looking, as always! I have been working on a couple of other projects and some more digi pages, hopefully I will get them posted next week. It's hard to fit everything in with the holidays and basketball!





2 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are great Lynn! How do you do it all?!

~BridgetL~ said...

Im with Mandy, how do you get all that done and still watch them kids? Great layouts. Love the carved pumpkins