Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A few recent projects

I thought I would upload a few of my recent projects, only one of which is a layout of any kind! LOL!
This is a digi layout using the kit Slam Dunk by Lindsay Jane which I got from gottapixel.net it is for Randy's book. I had done the layout itself a few weeks ago, but didn't have a picture yet, so I finally got a decent picture the other night and finished it up! My SIL asked me to make a couple of penny banks for her God daughters for Christmas:




This was for our SS exchange in the P365 group. I hope Debbie liked it!


These were teacher gifts for Branodn's title and student teacher.





This is a detail shot of a tissue box cover (these are really fun! Thanks to Aprile for the link of the directions!)


This is the teacher's gift for Brandon's teacher, the tissue box cover and the altered frap bottle with M&M's, hope she likes it, but then, who doesn't like M&M's right?





Well, that's all I've got this time. I am working on the calendar for my MIL, hopefully I will get it done in time to take pictures of it! LOL! If I do, I will get it posted next week sometime.
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas.




2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Lynn, I love the basketball layout. I think I need to take some lessons from you. You are rockin the digi girlfriend. Great idea on the banks. I think I should do that for my little one I watch. Where do you find them?

Lynn said...

Hey Bridget, you can get those glass blocks at HL, they often have their glass items on sale for 50% off. It just has a plastic rectangular stopper in it, but Randy always cuts the slit in it for me for the money and I make that the top. They make a very cool bank and there are a couple of different sizes and shapes!