Thursday, November 11, 2010

some more, Halloween

I can't believe I already have this years Halloween pictures scrapped! That is insane! I really never thought I would embrace digital scrapbooking! But, I seriously cannot believe how easy it is! And quick!
So, I should probably be mentioning where I am getting the digi items I am using. These 2 pages were done using Carving up some fun kit by trixie scraps which I bought at gottapixel.net
Now that I really look at this first one, I wish I would have cropped the gray cardstock differently, but, I'm not going to change it now!
The 2 layouts I posted the other day were done using the license to drive kit by Connie Prince which I also bought at gottapixel.net There are some really great designers and kits for sale over there. Sometimes they run some awesome deals, which they did this past weekend and I picked a lot of these kits up really cheap!
And just to keep myself in reality, I did do a traditional paper layout today, but, as usual, I have not taken a picture yet, along with the last 5-6 I made awhile ago! I hope to do that in the next couple of days!
I plan to have my digital layouts printed at some point and then add them to my scrapbooks like a traditonal paper layout!
Oh, I am also finding that I am making more one pagers than my normal 2 page layouts, I think it's because I can resize the pictures so easily to fit them how I like on the page. This digital stuff is so interesting!
As always, thanks for looking and I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

Ok you digi pro, do you make 2 different ones, one for you and one for their books? I love them both.