Monday, November 22, 2010

moving on...

I guess since I'm done with Halloween and pumpkins, I'll scrap our first real snow storm this year, which we are still in the middle of!
Kit is Warm Wishes by Isabelle Mendez, which I got on a sale at gottapixel.net and also a few freebies I picked up from a bloghop a few weeks ago. Main paper is from Connie Prince. I had my first 10 layouts printed at Persnickety Prints. I have to say, I am very impressed with how they came out, though everything is quite a bit bigger than I pictured it! Funny how different things can look on the computer screen! LOL! the quality of the prints is awesome, I will definitely be doing that again!

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

glad you liked Persnickety. I get all my pages printed from there. Love your newest layout. I like that you give credit for the stuff you use. I always forget where I get the stuff from.

Debbie L said...

Great layout! Love that you are catching the digi fever!