Thursday, April 15, 2010

cartridge challenge *COMPLETE*

WooHoo! Happy Tax Day, everyone! Yeah right, I know! It also happens to be the final day of the cricut cartridge/stash challenge, and I am happy to say that I have completed the challenge! I also did not buy any new cartrdiges during the challenge, which was my own little twist! So here are a few pages and a couple of cards:
For Brandon:
Used Jasmine on shadow for this one, it beef's up the letters a bit and makes them much easier to cut. It really is a great font. For the family book:
Used opposites attract. Another great font that I don't use enough!
For Brandon:



A card for my new neice, her daddy really loves all things hunting and fishing! I used 4 different cartridges on this one! Can anyone name them all?
Sorry for the bad picture, I really need to find a good spot to take pictures.


And a birthday card that I think I might send to Clinton's grandma whose birthday I missed a couple of weeks ago! OOPS! I really like this one. I used the same papers I used a couple months ago on a bunch of cards, which is great, I took them right out of my scrap drawer! The cute dragonfly is from Pooh & Friends. The tag is a nestie that my dear friend Tammy sent me for my birthday! Thanks Tammy!
Again, another bad picture!

I thought I would give a little update on the WW thing. I am in maintenance, have been for a few weeks, and things seem to be going just fine. I finally got some great new clothes so I will get on of the boys to take a new picture of me here one of these days!
As always, thanks for looking!




5 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

AWESOME JOB! congrats on finishing :)

Kelly said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge Lynn!!! I love Opposites Attract. I use that one and Cuttin Up all the time.

debbieb said...

Great layouts and cards, congratulations on finishing the challenge.

Debbie L said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge and for getting ready to start it ALL over! Now will you be successful and not buy any more carts this round?? ;)

Tammy E. said...

I love your layouts -- especially the ones with the black backgrounds. They are yummy! Can't wait to see that picture of skinny you! Talk to you soon!