Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And here are my 3 layouts. All of Easter 2008. Again I am trying to use my stash and cartridges, so on this I used Fabulous finds (I think?) for the ticket and printing press for the letters. Fabulous Finds is actually one of my very favorite cartridges, I just haven't used it in a long time.
So this page is for the family book: Randy's book, kind of plain:
Brandon's book:

And I have had most of the prima's forever, way back when Charlie from the cricut MB would sell samplers! Several years ago. The paper ribbon I bought about 2 years ago.
Well thanks for looking, hopefully it won't be so long in between visits!


5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love these pages. I like the idea of using the ticket for the title. I think I have a cart with a ticket on it.

Susan said...

Great layouts. I love how you are using your stash. It's hard not to be just a collector and hoarder.

~BridgetL~ said...

great layouts. I have never used my fab finds, I guess I have to.

debbieb said...

Great pages...so good you do 3 at a time, that is awesome

Jenn said...

Can I just tell you how much I love love love your layouts? They remind me of how I scrap most often, clean and simple. They are beautiful layouts and your cards are gorgeous.