Thursday, June 25, 2009

A few more, and an update.

Here are a few more, they are very plain, but as I always say, they are done, and that is really all that matters!
Carving pumpkins was a little different this year, Clinton decided to join in, only he used a power tool to get his done!
Brandon's book:
Randy's book:


Family book:


Okay, so here is an update on the weight watchers: I am still at it, I have been very faithful to the plan for 4+ weeks. I'm not finding it too difficult for the most part to stay within my daily points, camping this past weekend was a bit of a challenge, but I still did alright, though I was hungry a lot. When at home, I'm not really hungry too often, but I am in control of everything, we camp with my in-laws so I loose control of a lot of what we eat and also when. I have been working out everyday, I have only missed 2 days in the past 4 weeks! I do a lot of step, some circut and when the weather is just right and I have time, I walk in the evenings! I cannot report an accurate weight loss however, because I only have the wii fit balance board as a scale. I thought it would work in the beginning, however, I have come to realize that it is not at all consistent, as I can step off and step back on and the weight can be off several pounds one way or the other. I have ordered a scale, so starting next week, hopefully I will actually know where I stand!
Thanks for looking!


No comments: