Friday, October 3, 2008

A little project

So, it's my neice, Kadences' birthday this weekend. She's really into stickers. One of my SIL's bought her a bunch of stickers, but, her mom says she sticks them everywhere! So, I decided to make her a sticker book. My original thought was to break out all of the old construction paper and staple it together to make a book. Then, I thought maybe I would cut the construction paper in half and bind it with my BIA. And then, all of a sudden it hit me that I just needed to cut her a crown book and bind it with the BIA! She is a little princess after all! I just love that you can cut all these great shapes and bind them together to make little books! I didn't do too much decorating because it's a sticker book, I just put her name on the front, used a bit of stickles, which aren't showing, and some ribbon on the wires, because it's so fun to do something girly!
Front:
Inside front, just to be sure everyone knows what it's for!:
You can't really see it, but I stamped around all the edges of the inside pages with the same color ink pad, just to add some whimsy. Wish it would show up in the pics!
So, I started a project, finished it, took pictures and got them onto my blog! It's been a long time since I've accomplished that much!

No comments: