Friday, June 6, 2008

Some for the baby book.

So I have done 2 pages so far for June! Not great, but, considering I only did 3 for all of May, I guess I will take it! These pages are all for a baby's first year album that I am doing for some friends of ours who are due the end of this month. YIKES!!!! I'm hoping to get it finished and take it to them in the hospital. I sure hope she doesn't go early!
This title page I actually did in May, I think... I used the famous "skittles" for the flower centers on the smaller flowers and the flower gem in the center of the large flower is actually off of a headband that one of my daycare girlies had and she decided to pull them all off. I found them all over the floor! Works nicely here, I think!
These pages I actually used my new threading water and leave it to weaver punches by fiskars. I think they are both a lot of fun! I also used my new quikutz flourish dies. I cut them with my cuttlebug. I think this page looks a lot better in person. I also used some stickles, but, they aren't showing up!

So the pics aren't that great, it's been pretty goomy and I just couldn't get a good one. Oh well! At least I got them posted!

4 comments:

Tammy E. said...

Oh my goodness, is this adorable or what! I love the frame, and those baby Pooh characters --priceless! And I love how you used the punches a the bottom of the page -- you did an awesome job. I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Great job Lynn! I love the punches. I may have to get that threading water one. Pooh and friends are so cute!
Marsha

Lynn said...

Oh this is just too adorable! Love it! I just ordered the threading water punch and CAN'T wait for it to get here!!!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely ADORABLE layout, so Cute!