Monday, June 2, 2008

May was pathetic!

Okay, May was pathetic! I only did 4 pages and 4 cards. That stinks! So I didn't take pictures of the first 2 cards, they were graduation cards, made with a different variation of tigger. I didn't use the patterened paper, I embossed them with the cuttlebug. Here are 2 cards I made for my neices who graduated from High School a couple of weeks ago. They are twins. Riley was the Salutatorian of her class, way to go Riley! I'm really proud of both Riley and Jordan! I also added "skittles" aka decorative accents to the cards after I took these pics.
This is the first page I have done for our dog, Willie. I probably won't do too many, but he is a member of our family now, so I need to do a few, right? This is for our family book. My secret sister for 2007, Marsha, sent me some great dog stuff when we first got Willie, so I finally used a bunch of it! The bones were cut out using my cuttlebug and the dog bone die from Quikcutz, I cut them out of dog bone patterned paper. I like the way it turned out.
This will be the first of many pages from my youngest BIL's wedding last August. You've seen the pic of Brandon before, I just love it! The page is a little plain, but, I think I will leave it. This is for the family book, also.
This is for Brandon's book. The guys getting ready for the wedding. I already posted the 2 pager for the family book.
I have one more page from May, but, I haven't even taken the picture yet! Hopefully I will get it taken and posted this week. I would really like to get back on track for June. I have a baby's first year book that I would really like to finish to take to the hospital when the baby is born, she's due at the end of this month! I better get moving!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn,
Good for you that you are back in the swing of things. The dog bones are so cute on that page. I love the tigger cards too.
I'm sure the sunshine will get you inspired again.
Marsha