Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Grad Announcement - Final Draft?

I think I got it this time! 
Here is the front, I changed out the middle football picture.  This is Randy's all time favorite of his senior pictures.  I had it on the back, but didn't want to use 2 football pictures on one side.
 
 And here is the back.  I wanted to use the class motto, but no one seems to know just what that is?  so I went in search of a great quote and found this one, that I think is perfect!
So, let me know what you think, I'm thinking I will have one test printed this week before I commit to 150 of them!

2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

I tried to post a comment but got an error message, just in case you get two of them. You did an awesome job on this. Love that quote my friend!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Awesome announcements Lynn. You always do such a great job. I've tried to post several times to yours and other blogs, but it hasn't let me. Lets hope this time I can.