Friday, November 18, 2011

Finally! Caught. up. Completely!

WooHoo! Finally all caught up! I've even finished this weeks! So super happy about that because I was starting to worry that I wouldn't finish this project, I get like that when I get behind sometimes!
As you can see, the page above is from Halloween week. I've been trying to do something special if there's a big holiday that week.
I forgot about Veteran's day when I chose the paper for this week, otherwise, I should have done something more patriotic. Ah well, I guess.
I'm still not doing great at taking a picture every single day, or even making up for the days I don't, but, you know, I'm okay with that! I will try to be better about it, but, I'm not going to stress about it.
So, it appears we have just 6 short weeks left of 2011. Seems like just yesterday I was starting this project for this year. I really can't believe how fast the time has gone.
I know I will not be posting anything next week most likely because of Thanksgiving, but I hope to stay caught up just the same!
Have a great Thanksgiving! And thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Debbie L said...

love the pumpkin paper! You are doing a great job!