Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally caught up!

After being consistently behind for 1-2 weeks, I have finally caught up on P365! Above is week 27. I veered from my usual pattern of doing 4 layouts with the same paper theme, I decided to do a special theme for the 4th of July. I used stars & stripes by Lindsay Jane from gottapixel.net
Below is week 26. I used Atomic Cool by Bella Gypsy from gottapixel.net. On both of them, I used a few bits & pieces from other kits as well, but the majority is from the kits listed.
I'm thinking I should be able to get next weeks done, but then I will fall behind again because of 4-H fair, but a couple of weeks isn't too bad!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

I know I've said it before, but I love when you post these. I get to see your life! The house you stayed in on vacation was beautiful! Looks like lots of fun was had by all. Poor Mom had to do the laundry though. LOL. Awesome pages!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

great layouts as always. im so far behind. I think my last one was in march, but I do plan on getting caught up before the boys go back to school.