Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A better digi layout

Okay, I can see why people get addicted to digi scrapping! It is so easy! I don't think you get the same feel as you do with paper, but I also don't think I would ever do a paper layout quite like this! First of all, I never type on layouts, I only use my handwriting, which is always nice, I guess. Second, I'm not much of a sewer & I only have a couple of colors of thread, so I wouldn't have done the sewing. I don't buy a lot of embellies either & I rarely think ahead to coordinate. I'm not thinking I will ever give up paper scrapping, but this is super fun, and super quick. I know my first attempt was pretty sad, but I really really do like this one, and unlike the first one, I think I will have this one printed. I used Got Grunge papers and elements that I bought from gotpixels.net
Let me know what you think!
Oh! And at least it hasn't been a month since my last post!

3 comments:

Debbie L said...

Lynn~~that is a great 2nd layout!!! Keep a working! Can't wait to see what else you can come up with. It is addicting. But, I still love paper scrapping....if I would ever do it!

Mandy said...

Oh Lynn...you put my to shame! I love this so much!!

~BridgetL~ said...

This layout ROCKS! see you are picking it up pretty quickly. I will always love paper, but digi is so much quicker. :) and I have to say cheaper, because you can change a paper to whatever color you need. :)